who has a 4x4 in bristol

pugwash

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.a...=337802&h=0

please read as much as you can stand

and then lets get our vehicles as muddy as possible and visit on:

"Meeting on Tuesday 12th December in Clifton

by David Rose - Alliance Against Urban 4x4s Sunday, Dec 10 2006, 1:37am

davidrose@libramedia.fsnet.co.uk

We are going to have our 1st meeting on Tuesday 12th December at 8.30pm at the Lansdown pub ( 8 Clifton Road,Clifton,Bristol,BS8 1AF). They have a large table (seats up to 15/20 people) in a tent outside (which is heated) and I'll try and to get that - or they have a more private room upstairs. My mobile is 07817 447 406 in case anyone cannot find us. Everyone is welcome to discuss the group's strategy and tactics."

"We are planning to launch the Bristol Group on the 14t/15th of January with a city wide - two days of action against urban 4x4s."

so we can follow the bloke around and park outside his house- would love to see him pour mud over some of the creations we have on here (particularly vehicles like V8camels series) as it can only improve them

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.a...=337802&h=0

please read as much as you can stand

and then lets get our vehicles as muddy as possible and visit on:

"Meeting on Tuesday 12th December in Clifton

by David Rose - Alliance Against Urban 4x4s Sunday, Dec 10 2006, 1:37am

davidrose@libramedia.fsnet.co.uk

We are going to have our 1st meeting on Tuesday 12th December at 8.30pm at the Lansdown pub ( 8 Clifton Road,Clifton,Bristol,BS8 1AF). They have a large table (seats up to 15/20 people) in a tent outside (which is heated) and I'll try and to get that - or they have a more private room upstairs. My mobile is 07817 447 406 in case anyone cannot find us. Everyone is welcome to discuss the group's strategy and tactics."

"We are planning to launch the Bristol Group on the 14t/15th of January with a city wide - two days of action against urban 4x4s."

so we can follow the bloke around and park outside his house- would love to see him pour mud over some of the creations we have on here (particularly vehicles like V8camels series) as it can only improve them

oi mr "one star" pugwash the series has been tidied up and repainted ready for next year. i would love them to put some mud on it as it looks to clean at the moment.

mind you underneath is still covered in mud.

Guest diesel_jim

He's just one of those narrow minded blinkered pr!cks, aged 42 and still a student.... why doesn't he get a feckin job like the rest of the population? :rolleyes::D

as for some of the stupid comments he says, like "i'm not anti car, just anti 4x4"... so, like has been said before, what about imprezza's, Jag X types, Audi TT's etc....

and the "people in cars and bikes find it hard to see around them".... well, last time i looked a 4x4 wasn't as big as a house! and if they can't see around them then they're too bloody close to the back of them! what about lorries and vans?

bloke is a complete tosser! put my name down, it's only 3 junctions up the M4 from here!! :D:D

There is a write up in tonights evening post , Aparantly This David Rose w**** is going around Bristol throwing mud over urban 4X4`s and putting bogus parking tickets on them , There is a picture of him standing in front of a Disco, What a sad little man .

I and the entire members of BWORC will come up for a bit of support (,Its only a mile up the road for me,) and find this t***s bike and slaken the wheels . :angry:

i thought we could co-ordinate a mass texting, for the day of the meeting.....

plus a decent helping of spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam......

in his in-box...........

I searched around and found the Bristol.Indymedia.org website he has been posting on and sent him this reply

Your little protest has made me think its a good idea to drive to bristol on the 14th Jan ,wasting about 10 gallons of diesel,making a massive hole in the ozone layer a runnning over several small furry animals on the way from Watford. Just to P*ss you off... and by the way I hope you cover my 4x4 in mud as it will replenish some of it that will have undoubtably fallen off all over the M4 on the way !!

14/15th January is a Sunday/Monday combo. I'll see you all there on the Sunday.

Remembering the gun debate of 97/98, the only way forward is clear, reasoned discussion. Messages like 'you p!ss me off so I'll break your legs' doesn't help our case. Much more helpful is observing that a new Mini Cooper does 32mpg and so does my LandRover.

14/15th January is a Sunday/Monday combo. I'll see you all there on the Sunday.

Remembering the gun debate of 97/98, the only way forward is clear, reasoned discussion. Messages like 'you p!ss me off so I'll break your legs' doesn't help our case. Much more helpful is observing that a new Mini Cooper does 32mpg and so does my LandRover.

As tempting and as much fun as this sounds

Turbocharger is 100% correct.

how ever if somone throws a bucket of mud over my Disco they would find them selves licking it off as I find that a personall attack which would be met with reasonable and adequate force to ensure they have fully understood why you don't f*** with other peoples proterty.

And reminded them that the melting ice caps are releasing more CO2 than we hummanity is capable of and the cows aren't helping