who has a 4x4 in bristol

pugwash

If you are going down mob-handed, please don't make the mistake that many of the hunting lot made: that of getting a group mentality and looking for a fight.

just reminded me of a couple of memories of the big march in London

Antis screaming "we're robbing your houses while you're here" and my fave, a particularly pleasant soul shouting in the face of a 10 year old girl "Die bitch" dont lower yourself to thier level. fight with inteligence and win the popular vote - this government has kept rocking with knee jerk carp based on opinion polls so play them at thier own game.

But if anyone is tempted to have a go at a car of our cars make sure the alarm isnt activated, hes 70kgs and permenantly hungry

DSCN02392006-11-19.JPG

bring on the mudgslingers :)

I guess that all the misinformed little tw@t wanted was the publicity and he has succeeded :angry: ……….. why add fuel to fire ? all it will do is put the spotlight on it yet again…………. just let it die and the publicity / public awareness dies with it ;) ………………..then the tw@t will have to keep thinking up other obnoxious mind numbing ideas to keep the boat floating ………. :rolleyes:

I cant say that I have noticed much public sympathy for his efforts :rolleyes:

Ian

Good point Ian, but if (as seems to be the case) the media give him coverage, it would be good to get our side into the coverage and prove we're not dolphin-killing terrorists. Water pistols sound like an almost ideal PR weapon - it's fighting back but not too seriously, and makes a good photo.

Turning up at the meeting could work though - if there are press there an if at least one of them is unbiased (okay...I'm stretching this a bit... :rolleyes:). An accurate report from the meeting with mad, frothing prejudice being met with facts and calm reason would make us look good and him look a complete thwack.

Sadly what'll actually happen is it'll get carefully edited to make it look like the off-roaders are the bigotted, mindless ones :angry: