footwell repair to do after MOT pick up

On 11/18/2018 at 1:58 PM, Anderzander said:

Have you thought about going the galv bulkhead route Ralph?

Yes quite often, but haven't got the funds or a dry closed/secure place to work, maybe oneday. 

Today has seen the electrics sorted, outer/inner wing, flexi arch, lights,grille,bonnet release cable all refitted, just the driver side floor plate to refit after the paint is dry, so most likely be a job for tomorrow after work.

I don't only 1 glowplug relay. 

the one on far left of that photo is the split charge unit, & other just to left of glowplug relay is a relay that switches off my 2nd battery voltmeter, when ign is off.

the drivers floor plate is now refitted & on the way home I called into the garage & booked a MOT for 4pm Weds, so this time should be fine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, western said:

MOT retest done at 4pm, Pass with no further issues. nice shiney new MOT cert in possesion :i-m_so_happy::D

may replace the left footwell after Xmas & cold weather has goon. 

Fantastic Ralph, all set for the winter hopefully. 😊👍

5 hours ago, western said:

MOT retest done at 4pm, Pass with no further issues. nice shiney new MOT cert in possesion :i-m_so_happy::D

may replace the left footwell after Xmas & cold weather has goon. 

Gives you plenty time to practice gluing metal together with electrickery :i-m_so_happy:

• Like 1