Lightning

Underseal spray

Can anybody recommend a spray on black underseal that will actually come out of the tin?

Just for small patches on the underside of my 110, where it has come off.

The ”Waxoyl” one l bought  is a waste of time, it just splutters and dribbles on to your hand.

Edited by Lightning

You probably need to warm it up. 

All of the standard underseal products become reluctant to leave the can if they are cold. They need a lot of shaking too.

Stick it in a bucket of hot water for 10 minutes and give it a long shake.

I use bilt hamber "dynax ub" it comes in black or clear, I have used the black in aerosol form on my road car and have been very happy with it. It gives a thin waxy film which adheres nicely but can be wiped off easily with a rag and some white spirit. It stays soft and seems to protect against stone chips pretty well.

56 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

I use bilt hamber "dynax ub" it comes in black or clear, I have used the black in aerosol form on my road car and have been very happy with it. It gives a thin waxy film which adheres nicely but can be wiped off easily with a rag and some white spirit. It stays soft and seems to protect against stone chips pretty well.

I also use this, the Dynax S50 in a can. Good stuff 👍