Forum relay Oxford ish to Southampton ish

miketomcat

If there's nothing sooner I can collect on the return from the Highlands around the New Year.

Also thought about it on the drive down last weekend and completely forgot on the return to pop into Chris' to pick up the transfer box. That I might be able to get Dad to collect when he comes stalking, if he's organised it... 

Another possibility is I'm due to be driving past Fridge and TSDs office on the 17th again so if they can make their way towards Guildford / Farnham I can drop them off then.

Ironically have driven past or could have driven past Oxford each weekend for the last month, just nothing planned now until spending Christmas in Scotland.

56 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

Ah no worries about it fitting in the MINI then :) 

I was going to write "Someone would have thought a member of a Land Rover forum wouldn't have problems with fitting things inside their Land Rover". Then realised you probably don't have an issue with fitting whatever Mo wanted into / onto your Land Rover. Actually moving it once it's there might prove to be the difficult bit :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ed Poore said:

I was going to write "Someone would have thought a member of a Land Rover forum wouldn't have problems with fitting things inside their Land Rover". Then realised you probably don't have an issue with fitting whatever Mo wanted into / onto your Land Rover. Actually moving it once it's there might prove to be the difficult bit :ph34r:

Currently anything that is less than 14ft wide, 28ft long and 10ft tall can fit 'on' the land rover :P 

I can possibly offer Wantage to Lyndhurst on 22nd Dec. They would need to be dropped off and picked up from those locations tho as it's not me doing the travelling. Drop off could be anytime before 22nd, pick up would need to be at about 4pm on 22nd, or after that but from Bournemouth.