Sticking down rubber check plate

Hi all 

I'm going to attempt to retrim the back of my 90 with rubber check plate. I plan to dynamat it and foam it before installing the rubber. Can anybody recommend anything to stick down the rubber? 

I've attached a photo of what I'm hoping to achieve. 20181206_220858.jpg.31119c1ec40d951046c02ecc074c4a45.jpg

When i did mine the matting itself was quite heavy so a bit of double sized tape holds it all in place. It's a one-piece mat though so i imagine if you cut it up to fit different surfaces then i'm not sure it'll work. I also wouldn't go for anything too permanent as you'll want to take it off and clean/dry the floor every so often.

Trim contact adhesive I'd give a go. its generally pretty good for not reacting with stuff or it would be useless on a lot of the reasonably delicate trim materials.

Been using "Trim fix Adhesive" on the  van recently comes in a red can, surprisingly strong stuff - used it to fix down some Altro flooring.