Jump to content

P38a (re)build

Recommended Posts

Very slowly...

I've put the axles back together and installed the manual pedal box. Then other things got in the way again.

As for the previous question( which I missed at the time), the rockers are Yella Terra roller rockers I got from V8 tuner. The heads are big valve 'Dakar' type (or so I'm told). They were on my previous P38, and well worth saving/recommissioning after the fire.

I really should crack on, I've had most of the parts for about a year now. 😞


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, @Escape does like saving weight. But this might be pushing it a bit :D

We've set a deadline, so let's hope this one doesn't whoosh by.

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy