Stellaghost

Seasonal

I have been on here for years and your findings are true. I have met many through this forum that I consider friends some of those I've never actually met face to face. Long may it continue and seasons greetings to all.

Mike

• Like 2

I quite agree , everybody’s knowledge and willingness to help is invaluable . Merry Christmas to everybody .

Ian

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all where ever you are locatied, hope everyone has a great festive time & you all have some LR/4x4 items in your presents.

• Like 1

Ho ho bleedin' ho, I'm working 🖕

But don't let that stop you enjoying Christmas 🎄 

Merry Christmas chaps

Mo

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mo Murphy said:

Ho ho bleedin' ho, I'm working 🖕

But don't let that stop you enjoying Christmas 🎄 

Merry Christmas chaps

Mo

Me too :( on til Friday

I also agree, the members on here have been so helpful to many of us in our trials during rebuilds or just ownership. I hope you all have a good Christmas to those who celebrate and a healthy, joyous & prosperous new year to all.And yes we should give extra thanks to those who work the festive season to keep us safe and well.🤶🎅

• Like 2

Short and sweet.

Merry Christmas to one and all

I was working, so I'm late to wish everyone a happy Christmas, but I hope it was for all of you.  Like many said above, it's a great forum full of good people.

Good to see the forum members being happy; It is the members that make this forum into what it is.

All the best in the new year, and wish you all good progress on your projects - keep posting!

Daan