Td5 looms into a earlier pre 1991 vehicle

Should do, not all 10AS are configured the same way though. Mine has full activation for immobiliser, interior sensors, pin switches and central locking. Depends on what spec of vehicle the unit came from, some don't have the internal relay for the locking but this can be retrofitted. 

The fob doesn't have a red light, just two buttons. Do you have the td5 clocks? These have the alarm indicator led built into the speedo so would show what it's doing. This won't be an easy thing to bench test as it reads inputs for the pin switches (doors and bonnet) and will signal a circuit fault. 

It doesn't need the power sounder fitted as it will activate the horn.

I’m sure it will sort it’s self when I fit it to the 110 like I said not really important atm I’ve got no ignition at mo so could have something to do with it,

i have td5 clocks but there in use in the 110 at present 

any idea on the relays under seat ? See photo 

think the brown relay on the main fuse panel is the alarm 

the more questions I ask the better for when I come to fit the loom 😊

4 hours ago, Scotts90 said:

without seeing the wire feeds...

yellow main ignition relay or cooling fan

black either ABS or glow plug

depends on loom

As above for the under seat relays. And yes, the brown one on the main fuse panel does the alarm/sounder

Nicely done. FYI the reason the LED is “solid” and not flashing is down to the alarm thinking the doors are open (pin switches)

if you have the immobiliser activated (as indicated on the dash panel) then you’ll need the pick up ring for around the ignition barrel so that the fob can disable the immobiliser when in close enough proximity.

With regards to the plugs above, they are different pin/plug arrangements so won’t interchange as the guide slots are in different orientations iirc...making them different colours just makes it easier to identify.