Where are you buying MTF94?

reb78

As above - where are you chaps buying MTF94 at a decent price? Are all MTF94's equal or are some better than others?

Found some on ebay, but I dont know the company: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTF94-MULTIGEAR-SEMI-SYNTHETIC-75W80-MANUAL-TRANSMISSION-GEAR-OIL-20L-BY-EXOL/272952608851?epid=654059048&hash=item3f8d3e4853:g:k74AAOSwPpZaGAij:rk:6:pf:0 

Thanks All. I usually use Smith and Allen, but was trying to find a bigger tub than 5L and get a better saving since the D2 and very soon the 110 will both use it in R380s. Its not a horrendous price difference per litre when comparing the 5L and 20L tubs so I may just stick with them.

Eurocarparts dont seem to sell it - I often buy oils from them as you can persuade them to give quite hefty discounts.

Honda dealers stock it as well. As luck would have it my local supermarket stocks it, made by Total. Which just happens to be the oil company where an old school friend of mine is head of research. 

Edited by neil110