Forum relay - RR seats, Ipswitch to Hampshire

FridgeFreezer

As the title says, @L19MUD has some old RR seats I'm after, located in Ipswitch, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick them up and transport them in the vague direction of Hampshire?

Ideally Gosport, Basingstoke, or Andover but I can travel up/down the M3, A34, A303, M27 or round t' M25 to meet up if need be.

Failing that, if anyone else needs owt moving from L19MUD's collection down Hampshire way (or on-route) I'll cave in and nip up myself to collect. :P

There is a small possibility I will be going to Dartford, right near the crossing in a couple of weeks but that is dependant on someone winning my ebay auction for my 90. Not sure if that even helps but will have a trailer and loads of space

5 hours ago, FridgeFreezer said:

but I'm not driving them to Ireland!

No need.....  I'll make a detour to you en route to or from Littlehampton if it comes together. Not a great road between the two but used to go back and forth to Tadley once upon a time.

Well if you need it then let me know - usually I consider a detour under 100 miles to not be a detour...

I'm trailering a 40"x1.5m pipe up for someone and then bringing a Bridgeport with horizontal attachments back down.

• Like 1

Thanks Ed but it would probably shape up just as much faffing about to make you detour on your trip & then arrange to get to you than for me to just shoot up there and back in one hit.

Current plan is to zip up Monday (4th) evening if that's OK with @L19MUD

Anyone need anything relayed up there while I'm at it?

2 hours ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Thanks Ed but it would probably shape up just as much faffing about to make you detour on your trip & then arrange to get to you than for me to just shoot up there and back in one hit.

Current plan is to zip up Monday (4th) evening if that's OK with @L19MUD

Anyone need anything relayed up there while I'm at it?

Yes that works well for me, please send me a PM and we can organise logistics

I also have some other junk treasure left if anyone wants anything else?