Seat belt extensions

Can anybody point me to a UK supplier of seat belt extensions that are guaranteed to fit a late Td5 age (2005/2006) Defender vehicle?

We bought some a while back which are supposed to fit, basically it's a buckle, about 8 inches of belt and the socket to plug the end of the original belt into, and although it fits the front seat belts fine, it won't fit the second row and the tongue of the extension jams up in the mechanism, doesn't lock properly and then won't come out. I can't see why they don't work, but they don't! Looks more or less like this:

belt.png.61c4cc5bea2df6a04f4da268d09ae6dd.png

I am not sure who the original supplier was for these but after somebody who can supply some guaranteed to work on Defender seatbelts.

Any ideas please?

After posting the above I decided it was ridiculous so attacked the problem with calipers. Turns out the Puma tongues are about 3mm thick, whereas the Tdi ones are about 2.5mm. So the extension tongues need to be max 2.5mm thick to fit into the buckles.

Useful to know. Have been considering something like this for the second row in my 1997 Defender 110 300 Tdi 

The original buckles only just protrude through to the seats once they have navigated their way through the dog guard and floor tray.

As per OP, If anyone can recommend some for a 300Tdi, that'd be great.

On 2/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, miketomcat said:

Would it not be easier to change the whole seat belt I bought some i think 4m belts for the ibex because the 3m standard belts were a bit snug.

Mike

May well be. Where would one find such a thing?