New heater in the 110

DC_

Alright lads, so I’ve been away for a couple of months from here after getting surgery on my back. Slowly getting back to fitness 🙏🏻 

I’ve been researching the eberspacher/webasto copy heater made in China and decided to go for one. After many debates on the Facebook page for them, I decided on where to install it and how to safely.

I can say that so far after trials of about 15 hours running, ITS AMAZING. I will be toasty during my winter camps that’s for sure. CO detector has also been installed. 👍

929F10EF-8725-47DE-80BB-500FD1F7226C.jpeg

73B6F9D3-79D4-4969-B80D-C2F285358CB6.jpeg

similar location to my 24v D1LC, mine sits just behind the O/S  side locker in the wheel arch as i use the lockers for jerry cans. The only mod i made to mine was to put the pump inside the tub, as the contacts rotted off after 5 years, replacements aren't cheap. I used a fuel can off a honda generator. Do you have a linky for the chinesey version?.

@pete3000 hi bud, having the air intake inside for me personally makes for condensation. The parts for this heater are decently priced. 

Ebay is the best way it seems.there are loads of sellers but a few seem unreliable. I used blue005_de on there and didn’t have a problem. There’s a few claim to be registered in uk but probs are not. Just research what you feel is the best supplier. Avoid million.billion

The timer is ok but you have to set it day by day. The FB page is a real good source of info and they are getting more and more popular. Some are finding it hard to get a true 2kw as most are seemingly 5kw. You can tweak the setting if you get an LCD controller to adjust fuel and fan speed. Mines also has a remote control. So when I want the truck cosy I lean out the window and switch it on to heat up 😊👍