Live feed to rear of a 1989 110 and / or 2005 Tdci 110

(apparently) NOT being good at searching for stuff on here, I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me if there is live feed (possibly unswitched / not fused) to a rear corner of a 110 (specifically a 1989 110 and / or 2005 Tdci 110)

I would like to know:

is it correct?

What current is it rated for?

Where it starts?

where does it end?

what colour is the cable?

Thanks 

B

If you have a rear rof courtecy light that is served via a lilac coloured wire with a white trace, this wire is approproximately 8Amp, you can trace it back from the rear safari door plunger switch. What do you want to power in the rear, a rear camera? Depending on the current required will determuine where you take the feed from. All circuits in the vehicles wiring will be fuse protected and if you are adding stuff I would further fuse protect it and not rely on the fuse on that circuit as the more current you are drawing the heavier wiring and higher rated fuse you will need, many a vehicle fire is caused by adding more powered equipment without upgrading the current rating an fuse, thinner wiring cannot carry the extra current and will heat up to the point of combustion.

Edited by Farmerfred