change chassis disco defender 90

martineche

Hola, soy todo nuevo en el foro y te saludo. Me gustaría que alguien me ayudara, ya que tengo un defensor 90 200 tdi y mi chasis es muy malo, muy oxidado y deteriorado. Es posible colocar un chasis de descubrimiento 1. Aquí no puede obtener un chasis nuevo o defender. Alguien que encuentre el trabajo y me ayude con información, fotos planas, todo saldrá bien. Escribo desde argentina

Google translate:

Hello, I am all new to the forum and I greet you. I would like the guide to help me, since I have a defender 90 200 tdi and my chassis is very bad, very rusty and deteriorated. It is possible to place a discovery chassis 1. Here you can not get a new hasis or defend. Someone who finds work and helps me with information, flat photos, everything will be fine. I write from Argentina

A disco chassis is quite different to a 90 chassis but it could be made to fit. There have been numerous hybrids built using disco chassis and 90 panels at various wheel base. Here there are legal issues which you will need to check in your country.

Mike