Jump to content

Tray backing questions

Recommended Posts

So a week ago I took my shed off roading and I rolled it 🤣 all my drivers side is caved in and would need a lot of work to get back to road legal, my pillar between doors is arched in badly and I really can’t be bothered with hassle of making it road legal again, so I’ve decided to tray back it, and I need to know where I can get a tank made for the back and where abouts I can find some sort of kit to tray back with, been looking online and can’t find much, would I be better making my own kit for back or an actual kit if there is a thing, don’t mind welding bars here there and everywhere, that’s not a problem, my main concern is a decent tank in all honesty.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy