Inward facing tubular seat belt mount removal

I'm taking the tubular seat belt mounts out of the back of a 1998 110 csw. There is a secondary tubular bracket that goes under the tub and connects onto the rear crossmember. From what I can see online this is sold as part of the inward facing seatbelt mount kit so I presume this can be removed. Does anyone know if it need to be put back for support? It's this bit:

mount.jpg.2a656fb9455f2a304d2d06c0dfed25a0.jpg

The seats are long gone but the big tubular support inside was in the way of a cabinet I'm building so I wanted to remove it for more room. It looked like this:

image.png.fa56bde10875e7448351966b2697d8c4.png

There is another support under the tub which attaches to the above pictured support on the bottom left underneath and runs down to the crossmember. I've taken it off as well now but I was just wondering if that was part of the seat belt mounting or whether it was another support for the tub that needs to stay in place.

I'm most likely going to be selling the landy at the end of the summer so I'd like to keep all the stuff to be able to put it back to stock. I'll let you know if I decide to sell them, they don't look to be that many about.