Land Rover Series & Early Defender heater fan control Cable Clamp & Bolt

Hi All does anyone know if the cable clamp & securing bolt that hold the heater control fan cable in place on the Landy Series and earlier defenders is available to purchase on their own?

Looking at the schematic drawing it's not listed as being a purchasable part?

All advice and assistance greatly appreciated

heater.jpg.06c42c41c5511baf50759e5a9a6b327b.jpg

Cheers

Rich.H 

Unfortunately not listed as seperate part numbered items, according to my 110 up to 1986 parts book. 

Retroanaconda has a Series 3parts book on his website under the resources tab.they might be in there.

Found some Stainless Saddle Clamps on the Car Builder Solutions Website, www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/stainless-saddle-clamps-6mm-pack-of-5

but look a bit thin for my liking?? Alternatively have found something similar in shape in one of the Land Rover Series Catalogues,

"A fuel pipe line chassis saddle clamp clip, part no. 216708"  that looks a lot more robusk and can be "modified" if needed. so I've ordered and now just have to wait and see.1589065474_s-l1600(1).jpg.2e35d25b06fb6c55cc4b6d13362d7655.jpg 

• Like 1