200 TDI - power lost after more "aggressive" acceleration

I was test driving after some deep rebuild, and when was leaving a roundabout in 2nd I pressed more aggressively the pedal.

Initially, the engine pushed very well, but suddenly I had a severe power loss until it stopped completely. I found a big amount of air in the diesel circuit, it was attempted to bleed off without success.

The fuel pump is new, and apparently, everything is ok.

In next morning it was needed to move the car in the garage, and it started perfectly without showing none of the problems found in previews day.

It is possible that the problem comes from the injector pump since it was transplanted from other engine and it wasn't revised?

I think that's unlikely.  It's more probable that the high fuel demand on full power sucked air in from a joint or a tiny hole in a pipe, or you may have damaged the lift pump's diaphragm, especially if it's the type of pump with the shorter mounting arm and you don't have the spacer fitted between it and the block plate.