Forum Upgrade

Hi All,

The LR4x4 Forum has just undergone a maasssssooosive upgrade on software.

Its desperately important we run the latest platform for security and all sorts of other nasties, but, it might mean something somewhere might have gotten bitten by the changes.

Post up in this thread if there is anything missing / not working that you come across please

Thanks

Nige & the A&M Team

• Like 2

'Mark site as read' on mobile appears to hang, as the mobile menu stays open after clicking OK in modal.

It doesn't hang, but it should close the mobile menu.

Seems like the 'paging with adverts issue' fix seems to have survived the update.

I’m still getting the hanging when I try and reply or ‘react’ to posts on my mobile.

It was doing this before the upgrade though. Does it both with Chrome and Safari but NOT on the PC. 

Sometimes when I load a post from an email link I can’t react or post until I’ve refreshed.... unless I do it very quickly after the page loads. 

While we're on the subject: emoji picker performance on mobile is terrible. I get a ten second delay while the menu loads, the page jumps about all over the place, then there's another delay once I've clicked on an emoji. It was fine with the old limited set before an upgrade or two back. Latest chrome on android. 

👷‍♂️

Can he fix it?

while on that subject, adding emoticons to posts on mobile screws with the cursor position, I can't put an emoticon on the same line as text, which is very irritating.

5 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

👷‍♂️

Can he fix it?

while on that subject, adding emoticons to posts on mobile screws with the cursor position, I can't put an emoticon on the same line as text, which is very irritating.

Is that when selecting one from the menu? It works for me if I type them? :lol: :) :unsure: 😕