Front door seals

I ummed and arred about this for ages. 

Bit the bullet and ordered Genuine, don't regret it for a second. A dream to fit compared to a mate who went for a cheap pattern part. He had to faff / swear / struggle for a few hours per door and his were a poor fit and he ended up replacing them in 6 months. Somethings are just worth paying for. I did both sides in about 15 mins. 

Do it right, do it once. 

Good luck

Edited by Northern Paul
extra info
  • Like 1

Genuine can’t be beaten for fit and quality, but daft price.  Close second for VFM are the Bearmach versions, nearly as soft but much cheaper.

The  Britpart ones were shocking, too thick......not enough ‘squish’ and useless in the cold.

• Like 1

Bought non genuine ones and would have been better keeping the very old genuine ones on as they did a better job than the new non gen ones. Bought genuine ones I think off the top of my head for around £55 per seal. Would defo buy gen, much better fit and quality without a doubt. 

Having read the Horror stories of the NONE Genuine door seals from other members, i went straight for Land Rover Genuine parts when i needed to replace mine. Managed to get original Land Rover ones off ebay at a good price and so, so worh even paying full price! They fit bang on and do what they are designed to do without issue. Peace of mind can be worth every penny at times, for me anyway.