Defender 110, a Bedford cf and a utility truck walk into a bar...

3 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Looks very much like VW apple  used as Kawasaki green on their motorcycles regards Stephen 

Looking at it, you’re not far off with Kwacker green!

The missus worked at motorcycle store in Exeter, no wonder she chose this colour 😉

my choice was bright orange and dark grey

• Like 1

1 hour ago, landroversforever said:

Mates camper trailer is that colour scheme, looks good! 

I’m a little obsessed with that colour combination if I’m honest,it just works for me

we went for green n black as I could t find an orange n grey looking Landy to show her, only the adventure 110 in orange and black

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Yeh I can understand that,  orange is the colour that's creeping into my lightweight refit regards Stephen 

I would love to go Orange, in a mat finish. But,  being dutch..  I'm not going to🙃

Coming together again, a few bits ordered to arrive next next week to finish off the bonnet and wings. 

We’re going to remove the roof again to get it into the workshop to do the rear end and do some work on the lift up part

i think it’s looking quite tidy 😁6B4566C4-C9EA-4A7B-83C3-23AC6A43C1DC.jpeg.b4c272d1defa9b1b0e04b2f721dbd24f.jpeg

4D926F5D-5019-4197-A87F-E45346085E81.jpeg.dd36a2ff8e53d5f9d7c6d8e0b801956b.jpeg

I’ll spend some time fertling the doors to get it to sit right, it was hammering with rain when I put them on!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Absolutely lovin that green but then I was a Kawasaki  fanatic well smart will definitely know who to wave at if our paths cross in the future regards Stephen 

I had a brown z9 from the 80’s...I loved that bike, alas one of many to have left my ownership 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Badger110 said:

I had a brown z9 from the 80’s...I loved that bike, alas one of many to have left my ownership 

If you could look into the future you would have kept it worth a fortune now, I had  Z650, KLR 650,GPZ 900r 2 x ZXR 750 Z 1100 Eddie Lawson Replica and various other non Kawasaki regards Stephen

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

If you could look into the future you would have kept it worth a fortune now, I had  Z650, KLR 650,GPZ 900r 2 x ZXR 750 Z 1100 Eddie Lawson Replica and various other non Kawasaki regards Stephen

I know! Other than trying to kill myself on it, it was cool looking bike.. I do have a soft spot for Jap inline 4 superbikes, I had a gs850 that was built like a tank.  

have you got any of yours left?

I moved over to Harleys and worked for them for 3 years which was fun, again I have a soft spot for Evo engined harleys too

27 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

That's really smart! I think the front grill surround will work nicely in green to just break it up slightly. Are the B pillars staying dark?

No they will be green as well :D

I was toying with leaving the rear dark/black but Nikki said it has to be green too, and now we're ' discussing ' the roof colour and wheels as well.

Options are a Green roof but the lift up being black or the entire roof area being black.

As for the wheels, Nikki wants oversized wheel arches but i told her the only way that would happen is if we get Blindo's....so we're not :lol:

( thankfully as they are far too young for me, maybe 20 years ago i would've thought they were cool...the arches, not the Blindos ) 

However i prefer the look without any arches, series style.

I know it might look like  i have a secret yearning for a 109 given what i keep changing on this one!  ( i do! ) 

As for the wheels, i think we'll go for black