How to split wire from ignition to new blade fuse

neilc

If I add a blade fuse box (mini) and power it from existing ignition wire how can I then spur that off to more than one new electrical item ? , I've tried my best to explain in the diagram , thanks.  Initially I will only be running a dual usb from this and don't really at this time known what else I will be running off it , it is just for future reference . I will also at some time try to exchange the under column glass fuses for another blade fuse setup.

Edited by neilc

I appreciate the early Am responses from you both , thanks. I'll have a look at that , I've already bought the fusebox , I've only just thought that to tidy it up a bit I could drill out one of holes in the spade connector and fit these , or buy a new mini fuse box where the connections screw in 

Vehemo-Vehemo-70Pcs-10A-20A-30A-40A-50A-Electrical-Copper-Wire-Terminal-Crimp-Connector-Lugs.jpg_640x640.jpg