Series 3 passenger door lock

neilc

I have a standard series 3 1982 passenger door latch  , there is no lock on the outside , however there is a twist lock on the inside . I have looked into drilling the lock hole out and putting a lock in which I know if possible , however the twist lock on the inside is sometimes a pain to get in , so rather than buying a new lock and twist internal lock it seems reasonable to buy a new latch with a lock in , is there a latch/lock available that locks from inside and out that doesn't require me buying a new striker. I'm assuming that new locks don't come with a striker frame fitting ? Possibly an early defender ? I need to buy an anti burst for my side also so I don't really want to spend loads , if I can get a 2nd door latch that locks on inside and out and can use existing striker latch for about £20 I'll be happy .

Thanks