The time has finally come...new chassis time

L19MUD

2 hours ago, steve b said:

Very nice , but you are still a tart 😊 . They do look like it should have been a factory fit , which I like .

I think it's time you turned your attention to the 109.....

Steve

That was next... This is due to be Mot'd in 2 weeks time. Unfortunately Transit decided to jump the timing chain this week. At least that's what I think from an initial check 😪

If you find the centre cushion on the steering wheel gets in the way while turning, a flat centre pad from a Range Rover with fit straight on, the cushion is just pressed into place. 

I found my forearm kept brushing over the cushion when turning & it annoyed me so I found a RR flat centre on ebay, sprayed it satin black to match & fitted it. 

best wishes for a good MOT result. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_20200821_124403.thumb.jpg.7a8d1c58fa30d26403899cdf42409242.jpg

We have completed a successful camping trip and around 200 miles

Couple of snagging problems to sort. The central locking locks and then immediately unlocks so irritatingly need to take door cards off to investigate and resolve.

Second issue is a vibration on the front prop which feels like a uj binding. I think I changed one of them so suspect the other one is starting to seize

Other than that everything is good!

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
On 3/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, L19MUD said:

Yes really pleased with the seats and once you know what you are doing they were pretty easy. I even fitted heated seat pads whilst I was there!

There are some creases from where they were packed for delivery which I think will come out now fitted

Just got to finish the rear tip up seats now

Hi L19MUD I'm considering the Masai seat covers - have the creases disappeared now? I'm assuming that you removed your existing seat covers before replacing with the new ones?

Thanks,
John 

Edited by Johnstar
To tag author