I Forgot Why Im On Here...

ROGUE TROOPER

...then I remembered cus I own a Landrover.... :)

So thats why I have been quiet, I have spent the last month on the Series 3, and finished all but a few bits and the paint (Painted like a cow!!)

The biggest problem was the roll cage, as the previous person cut the rear bulk head off to make the seat fit better but exposed the back of the roll cage and you could see through to the tail gate (not good!)

So I have been blocking it in with an old rear bulkhead and fabricating lots of bits (photos to follow)

This now gives a gap behind wat was the bulkhead and the new bulkhead that is handy for storage.#

The whole Landrover has been assembled without silicon sealent so that water can get out just as well as it got in!!

Cant wait to go wading :)

The whole Landrover has been assembled without silicon sealent so that water can get out just as well as it got in!!

When we wade on our SAR missions we often open the doors both so as to avoid the vehicle floating away and to reduce the surface area offered towards the flow and therby decreace the 'push' of the flood waters on the vehicle. It also helps empty the vehicle out quickly..

Adam