NTC2069 - V8 Fuel Filter Pipe

That's right, I just started this part number request with the part number I'm looking for. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a maverick.

The problem is, this part number is now obsolete and I cannot find if it has been superseded. After an hour's Googling I can safely say I am out. I even ordered said part from a supplier only to be refunded my cash the next morning with an apologetic email. So, now I look to you, Gods of Microcat. Please tell me If there is another PN I should be looking for.

If this fails, is there a way to look up the length, I/D, bend radius, fitting spec, etc and have one made with accuracy?

Edited by ThreePointFive

Don't know if this will be any good looks similar but not quite its 135mm long to centre line of threaded section and 6.39mm in diameter fitting is slightly bigger than a brake fitting found it raking around in the garage if it's any good let me know and I'll pop it in the post for you regards Stephen

20191019_153907.jpg

Edited by Stellaghost

Ralph, thanks - I saw that but I've never heard of Hobson Industries and I am wary of setting up yet another account with yet another company to order just one item.

Stephen - That looks and sounds perfect. 

I would rather buy from someone on here than a business I've never heard of. Let me know how much, is PayPal ok for you?