But you haven't finished the last one

Stellaghost

Dont know about you guys but I'm  terrible for starting new projects when I  haven't finished the last two or three I  suppose we all have several things on the go at once so I  have this 

20191023_151259.jpg

And this

20191027_120846.jpg

The idea being to make a smaller version of those three wheeled forklift you see on the back of wagons only need it to lift 300kg at the most it will help move portal axles around and engines and gearboxes knackered fork truck thing is rated at 500kg and was used to lift oil barrels in and out so need to see if mower hydraulics will power ram first regards Stephen 

Edited by Stellaghost
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Dont know about you guys but I'm  terrible for starting new projects when I  haven't finished the last two or three I  suppose we all have several things on the go at once so I  have this 

Cool project, Don't stress the number of projects.... simple rule is does it fit in the shed ? yes.... all good then lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...