Anyone got a scrap rear axle casing?

oneandtwo

I ordered a pair of new rear axle anti roll bar brackets from YRM for rear axle as my left hand one has been damaged, however they are rather disappointingly of pretty poor quality and only vaguely similar to the originals 

I’ve looked around the web all evening but seems no-one else makes replacement brackets so now next option is to find a scrap casing and cut the left hand bracket off. I scrapped all my spares last year so does anyone have scrap casing I could purchase the bracket off? Disco or defender is fine.

Or an alternative supplier other than YRM?

19 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

I would ring them up, they are very helpful on the phone, see what they have to say.

The rest of their stuff is great, so be a bit surprised about that.

The weld in bosses for the taper are both welded in wonky and the bracket itself is originally tapered profile but replacement more like a channel cut in half. I agree though most other YRM parts I’ve had over the years are excellent.

2 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

I do have a scrap axle but unsure of condition of brackets will check tomorrow as on night shift at the moment regards Stephen

Thanks. It is just rear axle left hand bracket I need. I’ve scrapped loads over the years!