Where to have a snorkel pipe bent ?

As per title...

I need for 2 vehicles a snorkel bent in a few directions.

Standard ones will nor fit as they have cages and I'd like to have basically a pipe to take the standard mushroom top and go down into the engine bay where a short piece of rubber hose will connect it, if need be, to the airfilter.

Want to stay away from welding pre made bents if possible.

Suggestions anyone ?

Hi Arjan

If you don't have access to some pipe benders you could fill pipe with silver sand plug and use heat to get your bends sand will stop pipe deforming failing that any local garage that has the ability to manufacture exhausts may be able to form some large bore pipe for you I have tube benders but way to far away regards Stephen

I'd start with a performance exhaust building company , they are the sort of outfit that will have a mandrel bender and dies for thin wall large bore tube . A TIG welded stainless one with pre-made bends in 316 would look nice , hand railing suppliers could be somewhere to search .

...Stellaghost beat me to it :)

cheers

Steve b