Awdc Scorpion Racing Challenge Trophy

najw

Photo's now on the scorpion web site. (although not many of us, I don't think that we're photogenic enough) :(

Odd how certain people have more pictures taken than anyone else.....been the same for all the events

Mind you there's a pic of mine there and I was marshalling :)

Adrian's got an odd thing growing out of his ear though ! at least he can turn the volume down when's he's fed up of Pigster though ! :lol::blink:

Why you little... :angry:

I have you know it was his heavy breathing that made me turn off the control. :lol:

Les are you bothering to do the next one... if so do you need a co-driver?

oh yes. . I got in the photo's several times. .as did Adrian... Luckily no shot of us getting recovered though and dragged away by a marshal.. few.

It's true that the same vehicles keep appearing in photos and its not just in the Scorpion ones. When I put together the 'Meet the Challengers' feature in the latest All Wheel Driver, I found there was only one pic of Dave in existence - and I'd used it before!

trouble with challenge is you don't know where the action is and some cars you simply don't see all day!

There was another photographer there as well and I haven't seen his stuff yet...

It's true that the same vehicles keep appearing in photos and its not just in the Scorpion ones. When I put together the 'Meet the Challengers' feature in the latest All Wheel Driver, I found there was only one pic of Dave in existence - and I'd used it before!

trouble with challenge is you don't know where the action is and some cars you simply don't see all day!

There was another photographer there as well and I haven't seen his stuff yet...

Neil,

Probably as well that you didn't get that many photo's of us in Wales. Driver and co-driver both hungover together with a vehicle with mechanical issues do not make an efficient team. We weren't exactly 'on fire'.

(note to self.... do not consume beer + wine + whisky and stay up til three the night before a challenge event)

Dave