Forum Relay - Southampton to Suffolk

L19MUD

As per the fore sale section Mike is parting out a 110 down in Southampton and I am buying the roof and a wing.

Is anyone else buying anything that would move them further up the country, and would anyone else benefit from me picking up and taking to Suffolk?

Long shot I know given its a big bit of Land Rover but worth an ask!

23 hours ago, miketomcat said:

I can probably get them to Basingstoke assuming fridge doesn't mind (probably should unbolt the roof at some point).

Mike

Don't mind at all, I can get them from Basingstoke to Andover or Newbury (Chieveley Services is a good spot for swapsies).

I need to collect the front bumper at some point, not far from Dartford crossing. Stuff can be left here if its any use to anyone

I would go in my car to collect the bumper for economy reasons, but could take me Master van if you are not in a hurry 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 PM, L19MUD said:

Sorry just seen this. Smallfry that would be amazing. Happy to pay your extra fuel and could collect easily anytime from Dartford. When would you be able to collect?

Im waiting to hear from Mike ATM, but hopefully within the next couple of weeks. 

Is it just the roof, or roof and sides ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, smallfry said:

Im waiting to hear from Mike ATM, but hopefully within the next couple of weeks. 

Is it just the roof, or roof and sides ?

Thank you. That would be awesome. It is a roof and one front wing