Good gear

Stellaghost

Bought one of these a couple of months ago specially constructed for use with cordless gear I cut a reasonable amount of sheet metal, box etc and this blade is very good I use it with an 18v Milwaukee circular saw meant for wood with excellent results I  also just use the bench grinder to sharpen it have only lost one tungsten tip in that time far superior to the evolution blades I normally use and only £19 off Ebay for those of you that cut sheet etc I  would highly recommend regards Stephen 

20191222_161333.jpg

Got a link for these Stephen? I can't find them that cheap in eBay 

I have a small Evolution multi material mitre saw, and although the blades are good they don't seem to last that long chopping box section. I'd be interested to try alternatives. I think 20tpi on a 210mm blade is a bit coarse for cutting box section.

• 4 months later...
On 12/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, Stellaghost said:

Bought one of these a couple of months ago specially constructed for use with cordless gear I cut a reasonable amount of sheet metal, box etc and this blade is very good I use it with an 18v Milwaukee circular saw meant for wood with excellent results I  also just use the bench grinder to sharpen it have only lost one tungsten tip in that time far superior to the evolution blades I normally use and only £19 off Ebay for those of you that cut sheet etc I  would highly recommend regards Stephen 

20191222_161333.jpg

Have mentioned these blades before and have now realised they fit my evolution rage circular saw so just to put things into perspective this morning I have been cutting 6x1/4 flat bar into 2" widths have done 60 metres and blade still cutting well regards Stephen