Camping trailer mk2 sankey narrow track.

Cute! The top is really tidy. 

By the way, if you can find a hitch with a hydraulic damper from a very late narrow track, it's worth swapping. It tows much more smoothly than the spring loaded one. 

Edited by lo-fi

Someone has clearly spent a lot of time on it. The welding on the tub is not the nearest but it's solid and it looks like he did all of it. The lid was a massive plus again I would of made it differently but it works. I might make it lift higher and I don't know if it's water tight yet. The tail gate (another big plus) certainly isn't but it's removable and solid. The spare wheel will move to the front as sankey's  benefit from a bit of nose weight. It has a jockey wheel which is much better than my last one. Whilst the electrics that are fitted are at least fused all be it only one they leave a little to be desired. I will fit charging from the truck, solar and mains. Oh and it came with a carnex tent that I may end up selling. All in all I'm happy as it didn't break the bank, along with our tipi it will replace the caravan nicely (until I get round to building a caravan) and it just needs a little fettle.

Mike