2020! 12 Months and what to do?

Jon W

Right looking at the calendar and I want to fill it with lots of Laning and off road weekend. So just looking for a list of what is on. 

I will be going on various laning weekends and Shire Summer Seven Sisters end of June.

What other sites are worth the trip for the weekend or a play day? I don't mind travelling as can always do a days laning then do a play day the next day?

I was thinking of maybe trying to do the triangle vert or something abroad and further afield but it depends on whether we end up spending money and holiday allowance on a trip to Oz 

Let me know your thoughts or plans! 

Thanks 

Jon 

• 5 months later...

Yer I think the the lack of response was a hint of what was to come! Oh well hopefully by autumn we can get back out and do something. Meanwhile lockdown means more time to finish jobs off and a bit more disposable income to spend on parts rather than fuel and other things! 

23 hours ago, miketomcat said:

With a bit of luck seven sister in September is still going to happen. Assuming we don't get a second wave.

Mike

Bugger, does this mean I've got to up my game from last time and bring a 4x4, 6x6 and 8x8? :ph34r:

Incidentally the Argo is running much better now. And there might have been a little progress on the stupid sized V8 plans for the 6x6, a candidate bell housing as been found that might work. It's not the ideal one but with a little modification it will work apparently.

Just need lock-down to ease and then I can do an eastwards trip to collect bits :rolleyes:

• Like 1