Oops I did it again, to my wallet

Soren Frimodt

The second 80" was my first though, but you are right, needs an LT77/R380 or even an auto....

The series box would live for a while, but it would be optimistic to think it would be a reliable setup.

Of course you can swap some better diffs in easily, the gearbox is the main issue IMHO.

25 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

The second 80" was my first though, but you are right, needs an LT77/R380 or even an auto....

The series box would live for a while, but it would be optimistic to think it would be a reliable setup.

Of course you can swap some better diffs in easily, the gearbox is the main issue IMHO.

Yeah thats my fear as well, and always having to be gentle on the throttle makes this engine kinda pointless..

8 minutes ago, Cynic-al said:

Has to be a Range Rover, Defenders just don't sound right with a V8, not rattly enough. :lol:

Did think of slapping it into and old RRC and strip it out to make it lighter and surprise some kids at the stoplights. Or even cooler would be and old SD1 but both are rare these days and go for silly money sadly 😟

On 1/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, SteveG said:

Is this what you mean by “eventually I will add to it”...

ebay147722927650878.jpg

😉😉😉😉

You never know 😂

On 1/11/2020 at 1:24 AM, landroversforever said:

Pop it in the buggy? JFH was it? 

If not, in a relatively stock 88 or 109. With some decent updated brakes. Some kind of decent sleeper :D 

Was my original thought, however it doesnt der that much use so maybe it would be more fin in something that sees a more daily use? 

• 2 weeks later...