Talk me out of it!!!!

Simon_CSK

It was in a trade salvage auction and I forgot to bid for it as I was working. Unfortunately I didn't see what it actually sold for but it hasn't been relisted so I can only assume that it sold. The opening bid for a 2009 was £6.5k without reserve, was a trade in with no reported damage so were obviously not wanting to try and find a new home for it. 

I did buy a P38 which is listed in another thread and have bought 2 Disco 2's and am bidding on an L322 4.4 V8. 

The P38 gives me everything I need to finish my mine including a working LPG kit.

One of the the D2's was bought purely for the registration as it was a police seizure, the other was for the engine for one of mine so that I can get it back on the road and the L322 needs a replacement gearbox which I have so will be a welcome addition to my expanding collection of cars, mainly Landrovers. Then I need to stop buying cars for a while and concentrate on sorting some of them. Theoretically they are all easily fixed and have the spares for all of them. 

I am also storing an L322 for someone which I think will be up for sale very shortly.

And to conclude a point raised earlier I currently have 2 Disco 2's, 2 Range Rover P38's a Mini Cooper convertible and a Ifor Williams 177 parked in my front garden. If I get rid of the bush I will be able to put more on the grass.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:03 AM, landroversforever said:

Maybe the wife has got him under the patio? 

The wife is very understanding, she doesn't live in the UK so hasn't got a clue what I get up to most of the time. She does do a facepalm however whenever I mention Range Rovers and vowed on our wedding day that if I mentioned Range Rover then there would be a divorce.....On the road from the wedding to the reception I just couldn't resist the temptation and I am still married. 

• Like 1