Thoughts on best trailer for camping?

Hectichaggis

Unless you're intent on 1970s military-authenticity - and have a vehicle with a legacy NATO-hitch/kludged-up electrics to tow it - Sankeys are really not that much in demand.

[Last year I was paid to tow an "Eriba" camping-trailer and L405 petrol Range-Rover down to the Adriatic. you just didn't know the trailer was there. 110MPH on the Autostrada.... ahem]

Edited by Tanuki

Hi Jon w.. mine is still the base Sankey widetrack (unconverted)

but it’s on black boost style alloys with 30mm spacers to match my defender.

ive got the canvas cover + a removable steel frame and larger canvas that makes a great set up for camping.

i can include the NATO tow-hitch and adjustable tow plate with slider plates for tow all and NATO hutch so you can easily swap between different towing systems.

ive got the COrris grey vehicle paint that I had planned to get it painted to match the defender but never did.

also got the rotating attachment so the jockey wheel can swing through 90 degrees to keep out the way of the rear spare wheel.

any interest to you?