Still turning over slow

3rd starter the other 2 were different seller got money back as were recons, 

my original starter turns it over fires it up straight away but kicks out to soon, but as cold set in this year and original battery died got harder, then was jump starting every time wanted to go anywhere,

photo of new starter see part number 

just a thought wonder if new head gasket giving me better compression might have something to do with it 🤔 

C784B69D-6047-4F5A-B423-501757E45DFD.png

23 hours ago, Green200tdi said:

From cold 🥶 fires up a treat once been running few minutes turn it off re start,

earth strap from battery to out rigger,

earth strap from chassis to engine,

new battery 750amp 

new starter motor,

200  tdi 

Change the battery earth from the negative terminal to one of the main gearbox to transfer box bolts, that's where my battery earth connects, as well as another earth from engine below alternator to chassis part of left engine mounting, clean any paint & dirt off to get a clean sound connection. 

I've not had great experiences with non branded starters, you can get enough bits on ebay you can rebuild genuine ones easily enough. 

After installing a non branded one and running it and it failing going back to a valeo unit i then realised how poor the non brand was from the beginning, it never turned the engine over as strongly as the valeo unit.