Two Billing shows 2020

artwigwa

Sorry if this has been covered in the forum but couldn't find any answers...

Anyhow I was looking for the 2020 date when the "billing off road experience" was and found "billing land rover show" on the same date but in the aquadrome site!

Have I missed something? ?

https://www.billinglandrovershow.co.uk

https://www.thebillingoffroadexperience.co.uk

I used to love the Billing show, always felt it had more to it than the Peterborough one and the evening entertainment made for a good night.

I went to Kelmarsh for the first year which was before they did they Billing off road show I think? It was OK but not great.  I have not been back to Billing since the main show stopped as I expected the off road show to be much smaller given they have to cram the camping and the show on the same land, is that the case?

Having two shows on the same day at the same place is just going to result in half the traders you wanted to see being at one show and half at the other, its a real shame. Would love it to go back to how it was with the off roading at the farm. I camped at the farm for the last few years too and much preferred it.

The shows will never be the same again though - when the likes of craddocks/paddocks etc came and made a real effort