Land Rover 90 19J Power Steering Pipes

Hi,

I am having difficulty getting the correct new set of hoses to fit my PAS pump on my 19J RHD Land Rover 90.  I have an ETC9077 PAS pump which has 2 fittings - one large ring type at the rear of the pump and 1 slip on hose/hose clip type fitting (as fitted to the vehicle).  When I order the correct hose (ETC6731), it has a female threaded type fitting, as opposed to a slip on hose/hose clip type fitting.

From my research, there is only one type of PAS pump for the 19J.  There is a variety of hoses depending on engine and LHD/RHD.  The ones I have in the attached image is NTC6731 (note the diagram shows a male fitting and the real part is a female fitting).  I can't find if there is some kind of fitment that goes between the PAS pump and the hose that I might be missing.

My VIN is SALLDVAB7EA321989 - RHD Land Rover 90 - 1988.

Thanks in advance.

Rab

2020-01-23_11-07-42.png.8e391a3d184db2514c3403247ec8b829.png

image001.png

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this.  Just to follow-up, I got the correct NTC3066 pipe from John Richards Surplus.  I am not sure why the big online sites don't list this part, but anyway...

Now the final pipe I need is NRC7987 - the short pipe which goes from the Power Steering Reservoir to the Power Steering Box (mine is a gemmer 6 bolt, but don't think it matters).

My VIN is SALLDVAB7EA321989 and it's a 1988 90 with a 19J engine.

Lrdirect's site says: (https://www.lrdirect.com/NRC7987-Pipe/?keep_https=yes)
This is a valid Land Rover part number but we are not currently able to supply the part. If you think it has been superceded by another part number, please try the new part number in the search box. There is also a possibility that the part has been made obsolete, in other words that it is no longer being produced by the manufacturer. Please contact us and we will find out the exact situation for you.

Bearmach do not list the part, neither do paddock spares.

Does anyone know a source for this part?  I can't imagine it is a particularly rare part.  Attached images.

Thank you, Rab

fiche.png

2020-01-31 14.20.44.jpg

I found one listed as available on www.lrparts.net and tried to order it - we will see.  Google is showing that every stockist saying the part is obsolete and not available.  The pipe for the V8 looks very similar - anyone tried to fit that one instead?