Sankey trailer on 7 pin electrics 110 on 12 pin NATO Adapter?

DC_

1 hour ago, DC_ said:

Who ever did it before Ralph spliced the two together. It was a surprise. And I’m not sure where to plug them in individually. So if one bulb goes... they all go? 

Only if your unlucky & both bulbs pop at the same time, 

Left tail light & number plate light is Red with Black trace wire

Right tail light is Red with Orange trace wire. 

If you put the trailer 7 core Brown to the Red with Orange that will be ok

& 7 core Black to Red with Black, your sorted. 

@Bowie69 spot on ! I changed the blue bullet connector to the salvaged longer one. Fitted much better. 😎

the fog lamps need changing to 12v as they are currently 24v. I can’t get them off. My hands are aching from trying. 

Also the front white tail light is seized..... any trick to get em off? 

E16ADFBA-8891-4BE2-857B-6669FF08DF60.jpeg

Have a look as there may be a screw in the threaded part that a previous owner has put in as a anti theft device.  don't know if you've had the vehicle fromits day of coming out of service. if nothing found get some PlusGas releasing fluid, its much better than trying WD40 which is a water dispersant.

24 minutes ago, western said:

Have a look as there may be a screw in the threaded part that a previous owner has put in as a anti theft device.  don't know if you've had the vehicle fromits day of coming out of service. if nothing found get some PlusGas releasing fluid, its much better than trying WD40 which is a water dispersant.

Can’t see anything different about the screw on fixtures Ralph.... totally agree about plusgas,.....after all..... it took them 40 attempts to disperse water 😎🙌 

The rear of the tail and fog lamps have three nuts on bolts.. they loosen up but don’t come off..... just another challenge