Drive around days

JST

few more with the expected V8 shot

Yes indeed ............... Tis I , not young Tim. :D

I guess that was 2003 ............. bonnet up not due to water ................ but finding a 5 amp fuse where a 25 amp fuse should have been :rolleyes: ......... resulting in the lose of cooling fans and winch soleniod valve ............. quickly fixed though ;)

Put me down for both dates

Ian

any more?

although its unlikely (unless you get stuck) to involve any winching on the day it day is almost certainly guranteed to improve your driving ability and confidence in your vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...
Drive Round Days (DRD)

Vehicles, advised MT tread pattern tyres, no Simex! (less one vehicle per group pre determined - Tim must be your turn next)

Current dates and names are:

Feb 5th

1. Walfy

2. TJ101

3. Redben

4. GBMud

5. JST

Only a reminder re Monday, and that i am leaving the Simex on,as it seams to be my turn, and too much to do tomorrow

to change them :ph34r:

If anyone wants a ride round, ?? have a spare seat at the moment !!

Also looks like one spare space, unless James knows different !! :unsure:

Steve - hes had a mind fart!!!! and posted in error (or was it a test Tim!!!!)

Had a brilliant day today, thanks to all for some great Company it was good to catch up and meet other forum members - RedBen.

A brilliant day, fantastic weather for it as well and no vehicle problems or damage (less Ben slight bumper twist)

Mark (Walfy) thanks for the dead weight work today - am sure it was appreciated.

Some pics:

the first water section:

WalfywaterSmall.jpg

Walfy

BenwaterSmall.jpg

RedBens (start of baptisum by fire!)

Benwater2Small.jpg

Water certainly comes higher with the 235/70s!

PonderingSmall.jpg

Pondering a descent

Ben1sthillSmall.jpg

Ben on the descent

WalfyholeSmall.jpg

Mark playing in a hole enroute to the river bed.

Ben1stpullSmall.jpg

Ben in the river bed, just pulling someone backwards.......

ChristrackSmall.jpg

Chris at the end of a nice drop down through the woods.

Christrack2Small.jpg

Scorpion springs almost there.

FastdecentSmall.jpg

Mark on one of the descents into one of the rivers, i did ask him to reverse up for another photo but just too quick.....

Cheers guys for coming along, next one for the 5th mar has one space although temp reserved and i may look to do another in April, but need date suggestions, it could be a sat so either the 7th or the 14th.

Steve - hes had a mind fart!!!! and posted in error (or was it a test Tim!!!!)

(or was it a test Tim!!!!) ;):rolleyes::D

I was there as well, (tailend charlie so no pics :huh: ) good day all round, nice and sunny,always makes things better

James

Another great day out. Only damage was a cracked wing mirror and a squeaky wheel bearing on the way home tonight. Glad to of been usefull with the totaly unfashionable rear winch. My new rockstomper ropes got a good workout so worth spending the money. As was said during the day we all started somewhere with big dreams and empty wallets. Ben did really well for a first time out. Glad to see some new blood to the sport. Hopefully he'll now spread the word of what great days are to be had for only a few quid.

Can you mail over anyother pics of my motor from the day. Trying to find a nice one to enlarge to make a pic from to go in the office at work. Fed up with all the green sh*t there!!!!

Cheers

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

John yes the 5th March is still on but i am afraid as per the original post, updated for the 5th, is full. i am looking to do another in April could be one of the weekends if you interested let me know and date can be tuned to suit some dates suggested in my first post