90 shock absorbers

92a

Fronts will fit.

On the rear you may need to space out the lower nuts slightly as the shocks will have longer pins. Reason being that from Td5-onwards (ish) the lower bushes changed to the type with the spot-welded cup on the axle bracket and these later type are slightly thicker than the good old fashioned rubber doughnut types..

2 hours ago, 92a said:

Hi all , Fronts do fit but rears are too short (500mm centres on a tdci and 550mm on mine ) = ☹️

What do you mean "they do not fit"? There are lots of different lengths of shocks. If you are 550 mm at normal ride height, you have a big lift and would want longer than stock shocks or a lower shock mount.

I mean they are too short and clunk on the rebound , I measured the landlords 2016 plate 90 and mine ( which has genuine new take off tdci springs) and that’s the dimensions I found, don’t want to argue about lifts etc but don’t want anyone else to waste their money either , tdci chassis rails look thinner where the mountings are