Diesel fuel pump ESR111

Time has come to replace the fuel pump again on the P38 , this will be the forth time I have done this job with the last one only lasting around 15000 miles , can anyone advise me on a brand that may last a bit longer than this aftermarket one that is currently fitted to the car , cheers .

• 9 months later...

That sounds bonkers.  Bearmach run a 3 year warranty with their own brand so maybe that’s a way forward?

have you checked the fuel lines to make sure the return line isn’t perished and letting air back into the pump?  Not sure if that would make it run dry on occasion?  

2 hours ago, Waffle said:

That sounds bonkers.  Bearmach run a 3 year warranty with their own brand so maybe that’s a way forward?

have you checked the fuel lines to make sure the return line isn’t perished and letting air back into the pump?  Not sure if that would make it run dry on occasion?  

Hi , that was a Bearmach pump that I had fitted but it had run out of warranty as it took me around three & a half years to cover the 15000 miles before the pump started to fail again .