Finally some snow to play in...

Maverik

37 minutes ago, western said:

Wind & rain here in Cornwall, fed up with the crappy weather, need some sunshine & long dry days.

What do you mean? It was lovely and sunny for a whole 90 minutes last week whilst I drove home from my break in Yealmpton:rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Maverik said:
14 hours ago, Red90 said:

Come to Canada.  You can drive on ice and snow for 8 months of the year.  You will lose your excitement quickly.

Never 😏

I'm with Maverick on that one, I never got over my childish delight in snow!

Almost as an aside, in less than 24 hours I've had 6 Snow warnings from Derbyshire County Council covering the changing situation in the Peak District (A57 Snake Pass, A537 Cat and Fiddle, A53 Leek Road, etc). Apparently their employees have been paid most of the night to 'play in the snow'!

Next scheduled update is 1pm today, 26th Feb.

Nothing further south around Matlock.

Regards.

Ugh, hate snow. It's fun for about the first 10 minutes then it just makes life tedious. Typically my 4x4 pickup would be off the road whilst the snow is here. I have a choice of a FWD hire van that i've already had stuck on wet grass, my RWD van with snow tyres on or my wifes bmw x-drive on wide low profile sport tyres. :rolleyes: