35-10.5-16 inner Tubes (Simex ET2)

white90

they had those but the valve stems were too big for the modular rims

Tony,

If you have tubeless rims you need to ask for (or order) 9.00x16TR13 if available. The tube type Land Rover rims (and many truck rims) are TR15 valves i.e. 15mm hole not 13mm.

Tony, make sure you do Jim's cable tie mod around the valve stem (I'm sure it was Jim's idea....) as I had no end of problems (including spinning the tubes) when I switched to running tubes.

Will, can you give any more details on the cable tie mod? I've got to go tube on one of the simex on the 110 as it has a sizeable hole :rolleyes:

Lewis :)

Will, can you give any more details on the cable tie mod? I've got to go tube on one of the simex on the 110 as it has a sizeable hole :rolleyes:

Lewis :)

Put a cable tie on the valve stem on the outside of the rim to stop the tube spinning and the valve going on holiday inside the rim. Been therer done that.

Oh, and if you're tubing because of a hole, get it patched up first using vucanising <sp?> solution otherwise muck'll get straight into the tyre and rub a hole in the tube.

no not yet

had 2 go down thanks to treebloke for the loan f the gear to sort them

We let some air out of ours to get a bit a traction on one of the punch's and forgot to blow them back up. Thought I had bent the steering when we got on the main road. Soon sorted though.

I bought my Simex second hand but as new. They had tubes in and I kept getting punctures. Seems simex do not get on with tubes very well?.

We let some air out of ours to get a bit a traction on one of the punch's and forgot to blow them back up. Thought I had bent the steering when we got on the main road. Soon sorted though.

I bought my Simex second hand but as new. They had tubes in and I kept getting punctures. Seems simex do not get on with tubes very well?.

I'd agree. Before I sell mine they'll be pulled off the rims and the tubes removed.