Now worth less?

Steve Hiatt

I don't see why soemone has to mess about with a vehicle like that - especially as it's obviously not going to be used off-road.

If he put it back to standard he would most likely sell it no problem, as these are collectable vehicles.

If you want to read about another supposed 50th anniversary 90, then check this one out - Red, and it has a TDi lump - WTF!!

http://www.lro.com/forums/thread.ehtml?i=69143710

Les. :)

There was also a batch of 90 hardtop's made as 50th annivesary models, IIRC 300Tdi/R380 gearbox & County interior trim kits
why do they fettle with collectors editions my old man has himself a rangie csk that he is starting to referb the only thing he had done on that was the engine and suspension by overfinch :ph34r::ph34r: loverly :D cant wait till its back to its former glory :D

why do they fettle with collectors editions

Cough, cough.....

Fettle limited editions.......

Don't know what you mean....

Total standard, never replaced a part that did not need changing..........ish :ph34r:

Can you believe, i have actually recieved hate mail for what i've done to my SV....

I think it's very funny :lol:

Jim :)

Ps: He needs to take the sticker of the wing :ph34r:

In my mind he's a great bloke! :) :) Someone will do well out of his wallet speding stupidity. :blink:

For someone who wants a 50th they can buy this for a lot less than most and make some money by selling the scrapiron stuff. They'd have to put up with the sh*te sunroof though or buy a new roof and re-spray.

Jim, know how you feel, I used to get some looks when off-roading my 50th. Special edition or not they are a Land Rover.

Cheers

Steve

In my mind he's a great bloke! :) :) Someone will do well out of his wallet speding stupidity. :blink:

Cheers

Steve

This was what I thought, but the Overfinch part rings alarm bells too. I would be happier if the advert said 'invoice from Overfinch for £5k' rather than 'genuine Overfinch badge' :huh:

Hate to say it but I actually quite like that apart from the sticker on the wing and a couple of the Scrap Iron bits which could be binned :ph34r:

I do also like keeping special editions pristine though ... bit of a contradiction I suppose!