Which Brake Servo for a '95 Defender 90 CSW (VIN MA)

Hi Guys,

Need some guidance, please.

I had noticed that the Brake Servo was cracked by one side of the Master Cylinder and I bought a replacement off eBay, using

the year 1995 of my Defender 90 CSW for reference. The replacement Type 50 STC2879 (non ABS) arrived and was left aside until

I had time to fit it. The Coronavirus  has provided that time. But sadly, the replacement does not match what was in my wagon.

Please see photos attached. Mine is on the right. All the L-R Spares listings I've seen say that a Type 50 is correct for my year/model.

But it is not what I had.

So, what servo do I need to buy, please? (Part number and type would be a big help; even bigger would be a link to the correct item!).

Cheers,

Ron /AKA Binnman

IMG_20200414_124203.jpg

IMG_20200414_124326.jpg

Your existing servo should be STC442 a type 80 which is bigger diameter & thinner front to rear with the master cylinder studs offset & fitted to 200 & 300Tdi 90/110 with front & rear disc brakes. 

the earlier type 50 is a smaller diameter but thicker front to rear with master cylinder studs opposite horizontally.

STC442 is now LR013488  --- https://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php/102043/0/master_cylinder_brake_servo_assembly___defender_2007_onwards_less_anti_lock_braking_system_