Lockdown 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Simon_CSK

I get in trouble with the OH if the number of vehicles/trailers creeps up over 4 on the drive at home so I pile them up round the workshop. I would concrete over the grass for extra space if I had my own way!

Drive.thumb.jpg.3a9a8e888b90cc4821f66e441ea542e9.jpgGrass.thumb.jpg.9a2e785de8af1d6f57e596c5012d5728.jpg

Who needs grass ?????

We're getting a building permit for a new ABRI (30 x 6,5 mtrs.) and the Mrs. & me disagree on the floor : I want concrete..... 😄

I mean, the Horses have 3 Hectare !!

20 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

Oooo what’s the 850? 

It is a replica of the 1995 Lammers BTCC Estate. Sadly it is all show and no go lol. It's the 2.5 170bhp non turbo model however it sounds like 500bhp due to the fact it only has a small standard cat and no silencer. That back box is not a silencer but an open tube! The interior is pretty much completely stripped out although I have another car as a donor to put some rear seats, carpets and headlining back in for some creature comfort.

I was going to be doing on of those Banger rally events in Friance, Italy and Switzerland in July although that is very unlikely for this year now. Couple of pictures here, I have no idea how to load a video of the exhaust noise. It gets loads of attention from people that think it is the real thing

1429798847_volvo1.thumb.jpg.ae848c0301551ff6cf9d2d49690b24a3.jpg166998277_volvo2.thumb.jpg.632a086c6d18ca74d2d2594a04ed304c.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Arjan said:

Nice !!

Shame to wreck it in banger racing.....

Ah no it's not like that. The idea is you buy a cheap car and travel around Europe in it so Banger really just refers to cheap!

1 hour ago, L19MUD said:

It is a replica of the 1995 Lammers BTCC Estate. Sadly it is all show and no go lol. It's the 2.5 170bhp non turbo model however it sounds like 500bhp due to the fact it only has a small standard cat and no silencer. That back box is not a silencer but an open tube! The interior is pretty much completely stripped out although I have another car as a donor to put some rear seats, carpets and headlining back in for some creature comfort.

I was going to be doing on of those Banger rally events in Friance, Italy and Switzerland in July although that is very unlikely for this year now. Couple of pictures here, I have no idea how to load a video of the exhaust noise. It gets loads of attention from people that think it is the real thing

1429798847_volvo1.thumb.jpg.ae848c0301551ff6cf9d2d49690b24a3.jpg166998277_volvo2.thumb.jpg.632a086c6d18ca74d2d2594a04ed304c.jpg

That’s cool! Always had a massive soft spot for Volvo estates as I grew up (well, aged...) with a 240 and then an 850.

Chap in my road has a normal 850 T5 for his daily and amongst his car collection one of the yellow T5R specials :D .

I think the livery needs the engine doing too 😛 

2 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

I think the livery needs the engine doing too 😛 

I know, I know lol! Was supposed to have been a cheap car but things never end up like that. If a T5 crossed my hands for the right price I probably would swap it over :D

Not sure if this will work but here is the video of the exhaust sound  - the 5 pot sounds lovely

• Like 1